Freedom FOR RESILIENT WOMEN
Sign up FOR The FRW membership program >>
Who is eligible? All members of the general public who are interested in supporting and encouraging single mother students and single mother student graduates.
What does membership cost?
Choose to pay a monthly membership fee of $79.99/mo or save money by paying an annual membership fee for $899.99/yr.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Membership fees qualify as tax exempt donations and are used to provide ongoing services, financial aid, and awards to single mother students and graduates.
- Support and encourage single mother students and graduates as participants in the FRW Community Forum.
- Access to the national FRW Resource Database.
- Eligibility to volunteer your expertise as part of the FRW Mentorship Series or volunteer to receive direct messages from single mothers with questions related to your professional expertise.
- Eligibility to attend the FRW Annual Leadership Summit to discuss the progress, setbacks, challenges, and issues related to the success of single mother students and graduates.
Single mother students and graduates are superheroes. They are resilient in the face of many hardships and are positive role models for their children and others.
But, sometimes, their resilience isn’t enough. They are often unsupported, stressed out, overwhelmed, with financial hardship preventing them from realizing their full potential.
Make a donation to help FRW offer relief from hardship and enable these resilient women to achieve their goals.